Campbell's Towing is the Elite provider of Heavy Duty Towing and Recovery services on I-65 in Central Alabama. From roadside services to towing a loaded semi, we can take care of your needs quickly.
Downtime costs money and we are staffed to treat your emergency like our own!
Campbell's has over 100 tons of combined towing and recovery equipment ready at a moments notice so we can handle all your light, medium and heavy towing and recovery needs. As of 2016, we have grown to 18 tow trucks, 11 employees and a brand new 16,000 square foot facility.
Our Motto: One Call and You’re Hooked! So give us a call at 205-590-3869
We are proud to be a Listed & Verified Member of the National Tow List, the world's largest free-to-use tow phonebook. The National Tow List was awarded the East Weymouth Best In Business award for 2015. If you find yourself away from our service area, go the NTL's website via your mobile device & find a listed & verified towing company to help get you to a safe location.
- Proudly servicing all of Central to Northern Alabama. I-65, Blount and Jefferson Counties with the best towing services!
- Light, Med and Heavy Duty Towing Services. One Call Does it All.
- Rollback And Wheellift Wreckers Available!
The best mechanics around will service your truck/trailer to get you back on the road as soon as possible. We have a mechanic on duty 24/7, so all your needs will be fulfilled quickly and with the best care. We do not repair anything that is not included in the service quote, therefore, there are no financial surprises.
We carry most popular sized RV, truck and trailer tires that are available 24/7. We are here to help keep your downtime to a minimum and your safety to the maximum.
We have a 28,000 sq. ft. storage lot that is secured with camera monitoring systems. One of our a staff members is on site 24/7 to help make sure any vehicle stored on our property is protected with the best care we can provide. You can be rest assured that your vehicle and your belongings within your vehicle are safe and secure while in our storage lot.
If you have any questions regarding our storage lot, please direct your inquiries to our office by calling 205-590-3869.
- Accident Towing & Recovery
- Fuel Deliveries
- Fuel Outs
- Haz-Mat Clean-up
- Heavy Duty Recovery
- Heavy Duty Towing
- Load Shifts
- Lock Outs
- Motorcycle Towing
- Off-Road Recovery
- RV Repairs
- RV Tire Services
- Truck & Trailer Repair
- Truck & Trailer Tire Service
- Winch Outs
- Underwater Recovery
Richard & Dawn Campbell started Campbell's 24-Hour Towing in late 2004. It was the wish of their oldest son Tyler to own a towing company. His desires and passion to do so impressed Richard and he bought their first tow truck to see if that's what Tyler wanted to do. After owning their first tow truck the great service and customer service didn't go unnoticed. The company has grown at a steady pace into what it is now. Campbell's 24-Hour Towing & Recovery as of 2015 now has grown to 14 tow trucks and has nine employees.
- Richard Campbell, Owner/OSHA Rigging/Level 2 HD Recovery Certified
- Dawn Campbell, Owner/President of Operations
- Tyler Campbell, Partner/OSHA Rigging/Level 2 HD Recovery Certified
- Karla Centers, Office Manager/Dispatcher
- Robin Pavolini, Assistant Office Manager/Dispatcher
- Gary & Rita Campbell, Auto Transport Drivers
- Matt White, Certified Tow Operator
- Justin Stillwell, Certified Tow Operator
- Alan Keeling, Certified Tow Operator