Campbell's Towing is the Elite provider of Heavy Duty Towing and Recovery services on I-65 in Central Alabama. From roadside services to towing a loaded semi, we can take care of your needs quickly.
We are always on our tows and we know that downtime costs money and we are staffed to treat your emergency like our own!
Campbell's has over 100 tons of combined towing and recovery equipment ready at a moments notice so we can handle all your light, medium and heavy towing and recovery needs. As of 2016, we have grown to 19 tow trucks, 11 employees and a brand new 10 bay 16,000 square foot facility.
Campbell's also offers environmental and Haz-Mat clean up services along with property restoration services.
Our Motto: One Call and You’re Hooked!
So give us a call anytime day or night at 205-590-3869
We are proud to be a Listed & Verified Member of the National Tow List, the world's largest free-to-use tow phonebook. The National Tow List was awarded the East Weymouth Best In Business award for 2015. If you find yourself away from our service area, go the NTL's website via your mobile device & find a listed & verified towing company to help get you to a safe location.
- Proudly serving all of Central to Northern Alabama with the best and most reasonable towing services available !
- Light, Medium and Heavy Duty Towing Services. One Call Does it All.
- Rollback And Wheel-lift Wreckers Available!
- Local and Long Distance Towing
- Off Road and Underwater Recovery Specialist !
- We will treat your vehicle with the utmost care !
- Certified and Knowledgeable Operators !
The best mechanics and technicians around will service your truck/trailer to get you back on the road as soon as possible. We have a mechanic on duty 24/7, so all your needs will be fulfilled quickly and with the best care. We do not repair anything that is not included in the service quote, therefore, there are no financial surprises. We carry most popular sized RV, truck and trailer tires in stock and are available 24/7. We have a large parts inventory to get you back on the road as quickly as possible ! We offer complete computer engine diagnostics for ALL diesel engine makes and models ! Can not get to us? NO problem, our road service technicians are certified and able to handle most any task on the side of the highway. We know that downtime cost you money , so we will waste no time in getting you or your driver back on the road again as quickly as possible. We are here to help keep your downtime to a minimum and your safety to the maximum.
We have a 28,000 sq. ft. storage lot that is secured with camera monitoring systems. One of our a staff members is on site 24/7 to help make sure any vehicle stored on our property is protected with the best care we can provide. You can be rest assured that your vehicle and your belongings within your vehicle are safe and secure while in our storage lot.
If you have any questions regarding our storage lot, please direct your inquiries to our office by calling 205-590-3869.
- Accident Towing & Recovery
- Fuel Deliveries
- Fuel Outs
- Haz-Mat Clean-up
- Heavy Duty Recovery
- Heavy Duty Towing
- Load Shifts
- Load Swaps
- Lock Outs
- Motorcycle Towing
- Off-Road Recovery
- RV Repairs
- RV Tire Services
- Truck & Trailer Repair
- Diesel Engine Repair
- Underwater Recovery
- Property Restoration
- Environmental Clean Up
- Haz-Mat Clean UP
- Truck & Trailer Tire Service
- Winch Outs
- Medium Duty Towing
- Light Duty Towing
- Rollback and Flatbed Towing
- Certified & Knowledgeable Operators
Richard & Dawn Campbell started Campbell's 24-Hour Towing in late 2004. It was the wish of their oldest son Tyler to own a towing company. His desires and passion to do so impressed Richard and he bought their first tow truck to see if that's what Tyler wanted to do. After owning their first tow truck the great service and customer service didn't go unnoticed. The company has grown at a steady pace into what it is now. Campbell's 24-Hour Towing & Recovery as of 2016 now has grown to 19 tow trucks, 11 employees and brand new 16,000 square foot facility. Campbell's has also expanded into environmental and Haz-Mat clean up as well as property restoration services.
- Richard Campbell - CEO / Certified Tow Operator/Certified OSHA Rigging Operator /Level 2 Heavy Rigging & Recovery Certified
- Dawn Campbell - Owner/President of Operations
- Tyler Campbell - Partner/Certified Tow Operator/ Certified Haz-Mat Technician/ Certified OSHA Rigging Operator /Level 2 Heavy Rigging & Recovery Certified/ Fleet & Service Manager
- Karla Centers - Office Manager/Dispatcher
- Robin Pavolini - Assistant Office Manager/Dispatcher
- Gary & Rita Campbell - Auto Transport Division
- Justin Stillwell - Certified Tow Operator
- Ed Gerve - Certified Tow Operator/ Certified Diesel Technician
- Matt White - Certified Tow Operator
- Morris Winnett - Certified Diesel Technician / Certified Welder / Certified Crane Operator / Master Fabricator
- Brandon Armstrong - Shop and Fleet Maintenance